Although tree felling or tree removal should only be considered as a last resort, there we realize that safety of the public and personal property should take precedence. We will evaluate your tree to help you decide whether or not you should take it down or just prune it for safety. We are equipped with all the necessary equipment to safely and methodically remove your dangerous tree.
• Tree is dead or dying
• Declining health-the branches or tree head is dying off, large dead you notice there is decay on the main trunk.
• The tree has an exaggerated lean towards your house, your driveway where you park, your patio, pool, etc…
• Major storm damage—a large section of the tree is damaged and the tree is beyond salvation.
• Tree is too close to the house or other buildings, utility lines, playgrounds, pool, etc..
• It’s a nuisance—dropping seeds, sap, branches, and blocking views and light and would prefer to plant a more practical species.
• Roots causing damage to foundations, driveways, sidewalk and underground services.
• Major landscape renovations which would either damage trees, or because the tree is in the way of new house extensions or new construction.
You can trust Safe-T-Tree to take down your problematic tree in a safe, careful and prompt manor and leave your yard in immaculate condition.
SAFE-T-TREE WILL SUPPLY CRANE SERVICE FOR EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE TREE REMOVALS AND TREES IN PRECARIOUS SCENARIOS.
The majority of Montreal boroughs require that you obtain a permit before cutting down a mature tree on your property. (10 cm or larger in diameter, measured at 1.5 meters from ground level).
To check your boroughs bylaws click on Ville de Montreal, scroll to the bottom of this link, find your borough and click the + symbol.